Hidden behind high privacy fences is this little treasure that is sure to satisfy all your families needs.
Built on a large battleaxe block at the end of a quiet Cul-De-Sac; within easy walking distance to Half Moon Bay Golf Course, local shopping amenities, Yorkeys Knob State School, Yorkeys Knob Boating Club and marina and of course the beach, you will find this expansive home that will easily accommodate your family, friends and all the toys you may need to house.
Designed to accommodate family living and entertaining the house offers:
- Two completely separate living areas so you don't have to have the children under your feet at all times.
- The ability to segregate one part of the house as a guest wing if needed.
- Four extra large bedrooms with en-suite and walk in robe to the master.
- Both bathrooms with spa baths.
- A massive kitchen with large pantry, mountains of storage and work bench and a big breakfast bar for those casual meals all overlooking the outdoor entertaining area.
- Air conditioned to the living areas and ceiling fans in all rooms.
- A very large outdoor entertaining area overlooking the beautiful in ground pool.
- Built in BBQ and pit oven cooking facilities outdoors.
- A massive fully fenced back yard with side access from the front of the house.
- A 4m X 7m shed with roller door and power.
- Fully insulated to all ceilings throughout.
There is little that is missing from this very comfortable family home and yet there is enough space for you to add to it and make it exactly what you want and add value. So don't miss out on this rare opportunity, call the agent now to book your private inspection.
- Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Area: 949m²
- Open Car Spaces: 4
- Swimming Pool - In ground
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Ensuites: 1
- Living Areas: 2
- Split System Air-Conditioning
- Pay TV Access